There’s a lot to talk about in the Near East.
The Near East is a thriving and diverse community, with numerous community groups working to improve the area for its residents and businesses. NEAR serves as the community’s leader in residential development, from renovating historic homes to developing affordable housing opportunities like St. Clair Apartments.
Members of the press can contact John Franklin Hay with any questions or comments about the following articles or to make an inquiry on behalf of a media outlet.
- NEAR Update – August 2014: August Already?
- I AD Update – April 2014: A Big Announcement at Our Annual Luncheon
- I AD Update – February 2014: Tough Winter, Persistent Progress
- I AD Update – January 2014: Six Community Commitments for 2014
- I AD Update – December 2013: A Season of Community Hope
- I AD Update – November 2013: A Diverse Housing Landscape
- I AD Update – October 2013: First, Do No Harm
- I AD Update – September 2013: A Time to Build & Restore
- I AD Update – August 2013: Restoring Houses, Building Community
- I AD Update – July 2013: A Time to Celebrate